23 Mar Goals of Gestalt Psychotherapy
As a Gestalt psychotherapist I deeply believe that everybody has a potential to lead a happy and fulfilled life. Sometimes you need the help of the other person to see all the beauty inside of you.
In short, Gestalt Psychotherapy can help you with:
– integrating your personality – meaning finding out who you really are, accepting everything that is really you: all your beauty, strengths and weaknesses
– taking responsivity for your decisions
– teaching you new ways of reaction in difficult situtations
– understanding and naming your emotions
– changing your habits to those supporting you in achieving your goals
– taking control over your thought patterns
– finding out what your key convictions and values are
– noticing all the baggage you’ve been carrying from your family home and leaving anything that no longer serves your well-being
– teaching you straightforward, non-violent communication
– teaching you how to be authentic
– setting and respecting one’s boundaries
– making friends with oneself
– developing a caring and loving attitude to oneself.
– finding your purpose and meaning in life
If this sounds like something you’d like to reach out for – sign in for your first consultation. It is the first step on your journey to your true self.
Author: Magdalena Jelonkiewicz-Bałdys